Been a while since the last time I receive an award. Frankly, I love award, because you get the reason to reveal a little information about yourself. Trivial ones, which may be insignificant but exciting because seriously, who wants to know about my work experience or organisation experience here? I am not writing a curriculum vitae!
Anyways, thank you Sandrine for nominating my blog (and sorry because it took me this long to finally follow up). Here we go…
- Link to the person who nominated you.
- Add the reward logo.
- Answer the questions your nominator has asked.
- Nominate 7 other bloggers and let them know via comments.
- Ask your nominees 10 questions.
Answers of Questions Given:
1. In 3 words, what kind of person do you describe yourself?
Quiet. Overthinker. Twisted.
2. Do you like Fairy-Tale? If yes, which character do you like the most? If no, why?
I still sometimes think that every story deserves a happy ending, and that’s what fairy tales are all about. So far, the character I like the most is Flynn Ryder or Eugene from Tangled. Why? Because he is hot. Period.
3. Where do you live? Can you picture it with photo or words?
At the moment I live in Melbourne, a city in south east side of Australia. It is not the biggest city in Australia but a fantastic place to live. Very lively with friendly people and has many things to offer. I would be happy to slant a few pictures here.
4. What is your passion and how many percentages have you achieve it?
I have many interests and unfortunately still can’t really tell them apart from my real passion. But assuming that my passion is writing a book, I can say that the progress hasn’t reached any further than 10%.
5. What kind of movie do you like?
Any kind of movie, but I have a thing for drama especially those with a touch of romance and unforced endings. Occasionally I enjoy comedy and action or fantasy but I avoid horror as much as possible. The Conjuring has kept me up all night for almost a week after I watched it. No way I am gonna do it again.
6. What is a film that you memorize the most?
It is hard to mention only one, because I am a movie lover and many have captured my heart and left an impression. Several that I remember now are Malena, The Kite Runner, Atonement, and Prime. If you want to know what the stories are all about you can follow the link because I guess it would be too long if I tell them here 🙂
7. What is the best quote you find on books or movies that encourage your life?
“Don’t wait. The time will never be just right.” by Napoleon Hill.
8. When blogging, do you like to listen to music and what type of music is your muse?
9. Do you like to travel? Which area/country/city that is memorable to you and why?
I enjoy traveling so much. It is always exciting to plan a journey and finally do it, then find twists and surprises along the way. The most memorable for me so far is when I visited a place in New Zealand called Lake Tekapo. The place is stunningly beautiful during the day. But that is not all. At night I took a stargazing tour and for the first time saw the clear sky revealed its magnificent beauty. That night I saw milky way, Jupiter, Orion Belt, and countless stars with naked eyes. Took my breath away.
10. What is the best achievement of your life until now?
I have just watched a video about how to fail in achieving the dream. One interesting point mentioned is that even after we reach one peak, there’s always another peak. In other words, there’s no time to settle down. With that being said, I believe up till now I haven’t reached my peak yet 🙂
And the next nomination goes to:
Questions for the nominees:
- Tell us about your hometown.
- Are you a morning or night person?
- Tell me about your first crush 😉
- Mountain or Beach? or perhaps you have other options?
- Do you believe in coincidence?
- What is the first thing that comes to mind when I say… Tickle.
- If you could choose one person to spend the day with you, who would she/he be? What are you going to do together?
- What is the thing you regret the most?
- If you could travel back in time, would you do it? If so, when and why?
- What is your dream travel destination?
Finally, congratulations for the nominees. Don’t worry, the follow up is not compulsory especially if you have received this award before 🙂